Thursday, November 24, 2005

 

Snow! Snow! Snow! plus Elton John

It's just started snowing here. Rather heavily in fact. I may not be able to drive home for this weekend after all. hmmm. The BBC cover it here - I've got a good number of DVD's to get through anyway, and a nice warm kitchen, so it's not too bad. Amanda covers the snow here, and I'm borrowing a photo from her, as my camera's unwell at the moment. I was shocked to see this as well, I can't imagine Elton doing anything in a simple and humble way, look at his birthday, let alone his wedding. I like what his partner, mypartnerdavidfurnish says; "It is one of the defining issues of our times, And I applaud Britain for embracing the diversity of our society". As a matter of fact, the legislation comes through on December 5th - my Birthday! There'll be a big celebration here I would imagine. Ciao!
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?